Historic luxury villa for sale near Pisa
Area: 3700 sqm
of which double Bedrooms: 20
Garden: 45 Ha
This property is located in : Pisa
Sea distance: 25 Km
Energy rating: N/A
Historic luxury villa for sale near Pisa located in an excellent position in the beautiful Tuscany countryside, between Lucca, Pisa and Florence, surrounded by vineyards (including one in the same property) and olive groves.
The historic home dates back to medieval times and the country estate covers 43 hectares and consists of: English garden, Italian garden, lake, vineyards (4 hectares), olive groves (6 hectares), woods.
The exclusive property for sale in Pisa, in addition to the historic residence, covers about 4,000 square meters covered with about 45,000 square meters of surrounding land.
- manor villa: 4 floors and 1,300 sqm turret
- farm on two floors for 600 square meters
- barn on two floors of 750 square meters
- 440 sqm two-storey shed
- caretaker's house on two floors of 240 square meters
- lemon house on a floor of 300 square meters
- 170-square-meter private chapel with a canonical annex on two floors of 240 square meters
- stable on a 70 sqm floor
- swimming pool and garage.
The annual production of extra virgin olive oil is about 25 quintals, while wine is about 200 quintals.
This luxury villa for sale in Tuscany is located just 40 km from the international airport of Florence, 30 km from the airport of Pisa and 35 km from the beaches of Versilia.